2022 Spencer Awards Celebration
May 10, 2022 at 6:00 PM
Support Diversity and Inclusion in Cincinnati.
- CLICK HERE to become a Spencer “Spirit of America” Awards dinner sponsor.
- CLICK HERE to open an information sheet about the 2022 Spencer Award Sponsor levels.
About The Spencer Awards
The Cincinnatus Association presents the Spencer Awards to organizations that have:
1) intentionally shown a commitment to inclusion, diversity, equity, justice and basic human rights;
2) delivered “conspicuous and enduring” contributions that have created greater inclusion and diversity in our community and/or impacted equity, justice and human rights issues, thus improving the quality of life for citizens.
The Spencer Awards are named after Marian and Donald Spencer, Cincinnati’s “First Couple of Civil Rights,” to celebrate their achievements in civil rights. Mr. Spencer died in 2010 – before the inception of the awards. Mrs. Spencer died June 28, 2019 at the age of 99.
Anyone interested in joining the committee is should contact Susan Noonan at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2022 Spencer Awards Dinner
is schedule for
May 10, 2022
At the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza,
Hall of Mirrors
(35 W. Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH)
Reception/hors d’oeuvres at 6 PM
Dinner at 6:30 PM
We Honor Six Organizations for Promoting Diversity and Inclusion
The Cincinnatus Association will present the Seventh Annual Donald and Marian Spencer Spirit of America Awards Dinner, honoring six Cincinnati area businesses and nonprofits for promoting diversity and inclusion.
Below are the organizations that will be celebrated at the May 10, 2022, Spencer Awards Dinner:
- Activities Beyond the Classroom
- Avondale Development Corporation
- Clifton Cultural Arts Center
- Lighthouse Youth & Family Services
- Santa Maria Community Services
Spencer Award History
|American Jewish Committee Cincinnati |
Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati
|Fifth Third Bank |
JANCOA Janitorial Services
Event cancelled due to COVID-19 Pandemic